- FAN JET MINI (Vari-Speed Control)
- FAN JET MINI (i-CON Control)
- Spread width up to 12m
- Adjustable speed related application with i-Con
- Easy emptying of hopper
- Adjustable deflectors to limit spread width
- Disc speed adjustment to limit spread
- Mostly used on rolls, drills or cultivators
- 3500 rpm disc motor
- Stainless steel twin-vane spinning disc
- Electric motor adjustment of application rate
- 12v 30A Power requirement
- In cab electric controls. Instant feed shut off
- 5m fused power and 6m connector cable included
- Robust construction with high-quality motors
- 65 or 130 litre plastic hopper
- Optional feed rollers available
FAN JET MINI CONTROLS
Two Control Options
The disc speed can be 'dialled up' or down to adjust the spreading width, for example to match the implement width, or use to broadcast small seeds with minimum damage (OSR, turnips, etc).
Application rates are set by a combination of feed roller type and speed. both can be changed on the move from the tractor seat using a simple dial control
- Left hand switch - main power and disc on/off
- Left hand dial - disc motor speed control
- Right hand switch - feed motor on/off
- Right hand dial - disc motor speed control
A simple and effective manually operated electric control is used to instantly start and stop the feed motor e.g. at headlands.
Rates are automatically controlled in proportion to forward speed for ultimate accuracy, and the machine can apply variable rates according to mapping data using a GPS based touch screen*.
*subject to unlock fee
- Seed application rate kg/ha or seeds/m²
- Forward speed km/hr
- Minimum/maximum forward speed indicator with alarms
- Metering unit status (on/off) and alarm
- Disc status (on/off) and alarm
- Hopper contents kg and low level alarm
- Part and full job totals for area (ha), product dispensed (kg) and hours worked
- Grand total for area (ha) product dispensed (kg) and hours worked
- ISOBUS compatibility kit available
Quoted spread widths are only a guide. As the product is spread, the density diminishes towards the extremity and so an overlap is recommended.
The maximum spread width is determined by:
- Product type & integrity
- Product density
- Application rate
- Forward speed
- Wind speed and direction
- Disc height from crop canopy
FLUTED FEED ROLLERS
The fluted feed rollers supplied are suitable for most products from ultra-low rates through to high rates of application. The rollers agitate the product to ensure a consistent flow.
The feed rollers meter product through two feed apertures, onto the spinning disc which provides a more even spread pattern left and right than just a single feed aperture.
Alternative feed rollers are available for specialist pellets and seeds.
An optional calibration aid, a steel chute is easily attached and collects and deflects the product being spread into a user provided bag for weighing during calibration checks. The calibration aid is supplied as standard with all i-CON models.
Fan Jet’s can be supplied with optional waterproof covers for use when out of work.
BUILT IN THE UK
Wisbech is still the home of Stocks Ag. All applicators are fabricated, assembled and painted in the Cambridgeshire factory. Precision assembly and quality control are paramount to the production process.
The R & D team work with both the factory and farmers to deliver a seeding solution that is fit for current farming practices.