The original, and still the most popular model in the Fan Jet range. The Pro is the classic slug pelleter for use with ATVs, UTVs, tractors and self-propelled sprayers, in fact, any vehicle with a 12 volt power source.
However, the Fan Jet Pro is also equally suited to broadcasting small seeds and other granular products. Spreading up to 24m (product dependent), it is simple to set up and use with an adjustable disc speed. A variety of options enhance the performance of this versatile machine.
Fan Jet Pro 65
Fan Jet Pro 130
- Easy, quick, stepless adjustment of spread bias, left or right
- Machine tilts forward on sub-frame for safe, fast emptying hopper contents
- Adjustable deflectors or disc speed to limit spread width
- Spread width up to 24m
- 3500 rpm disc motor
- Stainless steel and plastic feed and shut off mechanism
- Stainless steel twin-vane spinning discs
- Stepless adjustment of application rate
- 12v power requirement
- In cab control console unit with instant, positive feed shut-off, start-up and disc control
- 5m fused power lead and 6m connector cable
- Robust construction and reliable high-quality motors
- Agitator included as standard
- 65 or 130 litre polyethylene, semi-translucent hopper
- Optional seed deflector for use on grass harrows.
FAN JET PRO CONTROLS
In cab fixed disc speed control console unit with instant, positive feed shut-off, start-up and disc control is standard on the Fan Jet Pro.
- Left hand toggle switch - main power and disc on/off
- Middle toggle switch - feed shutter on/off
Features additional disc speed control to reduce the spreading width, for example to match the implement width, or use to broadcast small seeds with minimum damage (rape, turnips, etc). Adjust the mechanical width deflectors and ‘dial down’ the disc speed as required.
- Left hand switch - main power and disc on/off
- Middle switch - feed shutter on/off
- Right dial - variable disc speed
Vario control is not linked to forward speed, so once calibrated the operator drives at a consistent forward speed to maintain the rate, or can manually increase or decrease application rates on the move using the dial.
Spread widths are only a guide. The density of product diminishes towards the extremity and so an overlap is recommended.
The maximum spread width is determined by:
- Product type & integrity
- Product density
- Application rate
- Forward speed
- Wind speed and direction
- Disc height from crop canopy
OPTIONAL SEED DEFLECTOR
An easily attached, adjustable deflector reduces and controls the spread width for products such as grass seed. Vario control recommended.
FAN JET PRO SPREAD WIDTH ON ATV
OPTIONAL CALIBRATION CHUTE
A calibration aid, a steel chute is easily attached and collects and deflects the product being spread into a user provided bag for weighing during calibration checks.
Fan Jet’s can be supplied with optional waterproof covers for use when out of work.
BUILT IN THE UK
Wisbech is still the home of Stocks Ag. All applicators are fabricated, assembled and painted in the Cambridgeshire factory. Precision assembly and quality control are paramount to the production process.
The R & D team work with both the factory and farmers to deliver a seeding solution that is fit for current farming practices.